Thank you to all of our WONDERFUL Teams, Sponsors and Donors! Because of you the 20th Annual Sharing Down Syndrome Walk raised $114,538!!! Thank you for your generosity it will touch the lives of thousands of people who love someone with Down Syndrome!!!
Top Fundraising Team is TEAM LIAM!!!!! TEAM LIAM is the GRAND MARSHAL of the 20th Annual Sharing Down Syndrome Walk!!
Celebrate Down Syndrome with us!
It’s through generous donations from individuals and sponsors that Sharing Down Syndrome Arizona has been able to serve individuals of all ages who have Down syndrome since 1991.
Funds raised at the SHARING DOWN SYNDROME WALK allows Sharing Down Syndrome Arizona to continue our family support by providing monthly educational meetings, hosting our Mom’s Mixer and Dads Group, offering assistance, knowledge, and resources, and personally delivering our new parent support packages to families throughout the state of Arizona.
The SDS Walk is for all ages and abilities with a short stroller friendly walk around Tempe Diablo Stadium.
Activities will include a free light continental breakfast, fun with bouncers, carnival games with prizes, face painting, a marketplace, and dancing to the music of our wonderful DJ. Stop by our exhibitor booths to learn more about the activities, resources, and services available in our community.
Join us if you have Down syndrome, if you love someone who does, or if you want to show your support.
Register now to create your own team to WALK in honor of someone you love who has Down syndrome. There will be exciting prizes this year for the top fundraising teams, (details below) and the top team will be named our 20th Annual Walk Grand Marshal. There is a $25 team registration fee which applies toward your team’s fundraising goal. See you soon!
Walk t-shirts will be sold at the Market Place while supplies last.
SHARING DOWN SYNDROME WALK SCHEDULE
- 7:00 am – Registration Opens
- 8:00 am – Flag and Awards Ceremony
- 8:30 am – The Walk Begins
- Event ends at 11:00 am.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed on event premise unless it’s a service animal. No firearms are allowed. Thank you!
The deadline for the top fundraising team is
Thursday, September 5th FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH at midnight MST.
The top fundraising team will become the Walk Grand Marshall, they’ll receive a framed Gentle Heart picture, a nice plaque presented during the Awards Ceremony, and the team name will be placed on the official Walk t-shirts.
- Prizes for the teams who raise donations!! (only one prize per team)
- $100 – One FREE 2019 Sharing Down Syndrome Walk T-shirt
- $250 – &20 Costa Vida Gift Card or 2 Harkins Movie Passes
- $500 -TWO day passes to Sun Splash (Mesa) OR Hurricane Harbor (Phoenix) $1,000 – $75 Amazon Gift Card
- $2,000 – Fire HD kids Tablet or a Fire HD 10 tablet (adult)
- $3,500 – TWO Season Passes to Sun Splash OR Hurricane Harbor
- $5,000+ – TWO 2-day Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets